Friday, February 17, 2012

GOD’s Grace and Mercy

I am so blessed that GOD led me to such a wonderful ministry. During my time here at Hope Clinic, I am so grateful that I am able to help clients walk through a crisis situation. I have always wanted to help others and I am so thankful that GOD placed me in this position. Each day, I am reminded of the grace and mercy GOD bestows upon his people. When I talk to clients, I realize that we all make mistakes in life and GOD gives us a second, third, fourth, fifth……….chance! I often meditate over the following verse:

1 Peter 5:10: And the GOD of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ. After you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong. (Today’s New International Version)

I am so empowered by the clients we see on a daily basis because it reminds me that this work is not just about “me.” It is about helping women, men and families walk through a crisis situation. The one value that I want to continue to strive for is being a living example of the Gospel by showing grace, unconditional love and mercy to our clients. Regardless of a client’s decision, we must continue to show unconditional love at all times.

Please enjoy this video. It really speaks to my heart and it is a great example of GOD’s grace and mercy. I also included the lyrics to the song! Enjoy!


Everything by Lifehouse

Find me here, and speak to me

I want to feel you, I need to hear you

You are the light that’s leading me to the place

Where I find peace again

You are the strength that keeps me walking

You are the hope that keeps me trusting

You are the life to my soul

You are my purpose

You’re everything

And how can I stand here with you

And not be moved by you

Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms and you give me rest

You hold me in your hands

You won’t let me fall

You steal my heart and take my breath away

Would you take me in, take me deeper now

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you

Would you tell me how it could be any better than this?

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you

Would you tell me how it could be any better than this?

‘Cause you’re all I want, you’re all I need

You’re everything, everything

You’re all I want

You’re all I need

You’re everything, everything

Everything, everything

Ginger Harris M.A. is the Pregnancy Services Manager. She is passionate about working with young women who struggle with self-esteem issues. Ginger previously worked for Department of Children’s Services as a case manager for 6 years. Ginger started as an intern a year ago and has now been on staff since October 2011 leading the Bridge Program and also counseling clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment